Thursday, September 9, 2010

CLEARING OUT SALE

Hello everyone,
I am having a clearing out sale in order to whittle down my UFOs. All items are in good condition, but not perfect. Items are either kits and completed by me or bought but now looking for new home. All sales are final, please no returns. I have provided shipping costs, which are guesstimates on my part. Items will be shipped through USPS unless you request otherwise (UPS or FedEx is not cheaper, and with the USPS having financial problems of late, I would like to lend support in my own small way). I assure you I am not making any money on shipping. On the big items, I am covering part of actual shipping costs. I would be happy to combine shipping costs. I prefer check if that's OK because Paypal incurs a cost. I will post when I receive check. If I overestimate shipping cost by >$1 I will refund you the difference. Any questions about specific items, please email thuymeans@gmail.com. Thanks for looking.

Kit to make one corset, white, from Craft Pack Company, still in pkg, $1 SOLD
1" scale DH curtain, navy, still in pkg, self-adhesive back $8 Shipping $2
1" scale DH curtain, pink, still in pkg, self-adhesive back, $8 Shipping $2 SOLD

1" scale DH curtain, ivory, still in pkg, self-adhesive back, $8 Shipping $2
















1" scale DH curtain, pale blue, still in pkg, self-adhesive back, $8 Shipping $2

1" scale DH curtain, ivory, Beatrix Potter pelmet, self-adhesive back, $8 SOLD

1" scale DH curtain, still in pkg, self-adhesive back, $8 Shipping $2

1" scale DH curtain, ivory, still in pkg, self-adhesive back, $8 Shipping $2

1" scale DH curtain, gold, self-adhesive back, $8 Shipping $2

1" scale DH kitchen/dining set, all items as shown $35 SOLD

1" scale DH living room set, Lee's Furniture, all items as shown, $25 SOLD

1" scale DH nursery set, all items shown, $8 SOLD

1" scale DH contemporary living room set, all items shown, $20 Shipping $7

1" scale DH living room set, recovered in pale lilac silk brocade, all items shown, $25 Shipping $7

1" scale DH bathroom set, porcelain, all items shown, $8 Shipping $5

Half scale DH conservatory, all items shown (8 flower pots, palm tree, wire patio furniture set, flooring is vinyl laminate), $50 Shipping $12
1" scale completed DH conservatory, front view
1" scale conservatory, back view, green marble flooring but has noticeable seam line, as is, $65 Shipping $10
1" scale DH Bespaq loveseat recovered in pale green silk brocade, as is, $15 Shipping $5
1" DH patio set, all items shown, $50 Shipping $12
Items include: bench, table w/2 side chairs, corner flower box, hanging flower pot, 5 pale green ceramic flower pots, 2 dk green ceramic flower pots, 2 wood flower boxes, 4 green bushes, wood birdhouse (top came off but can be re-glued), wood tea cart, patio flooring is plastic and coming off in places
1" scale DH shop from Houseworks, completed, the top needs to be shaved off a bit as it does not fit into opening properly (came that way), includes all ice cream conatiners shown (made from paper)as is, $75 Shipping $15

Interior view, includes ice cream parlor furniture set. I will throw in extra wallpaper used if you want to cover the window seat/counter and I have baseboard molding I can include to complete.
Another interior view
1" scale completed DH Houseworks shop, includes all items shown, $100 Shipping $15
Interior view, includes 2 small dining tables, 4 chairs, bakery display case. I can include more of wallpaper used to cover the window seat/counter, baseboard molding, and extra copper sheet to complete or re-do the two small roofs.
Side view of shop

No comments:

Post a Comment